Tuesday 7 May 2013

clubbing

This one's kinda long, isn't it? and it's not even that funny.. but.. it's so colorfull! :D I made the background like that because it was a gay club.. so hence it's the colors of a rainbow. 



actually, that girl I was first talking with, had been hanging around us for a longer time, so.. it's not like I immidiately dumped her after she started conversation.. also, I thought she was hanging out with us.. not just me.. ahh, I don't need to defend myself!

actually, when I turned around to face my friend and the other girl, I had a huge smirk on my face, to which Vi commented "why do you look so happy?". but in this comic that wouldn't make much sense.
also, after I'd told her I didn't know the girl I'd been dancing with (okay, and maybe making out but I'm not sure if they saw that so shhh, that's between us), she was visibly less annoyed and more friendly again.



No comments:

Post a Comment